Friday 30 January 2009

Why marriage is so out dated.

I was asked the other day why I have never got married so thought I would share it with the world.

Well for a start marriage was invented when life expectancy was 40. No wonder divorce is so rife. I think its time for a shake up in the marriage laws. Why can't you get married for say 10 years then after 10 years your free to either remarry or go your separate ways without the need for a costly divorce. Unless the law changes I wont even consider marriage untill I am at least 45 - 50 and thats only if I meet someone worthy of becoming my husband. That way there is a chance I could put up with whoever I marry for the rest of my life. But the chances are I wont. I like doing what I want when I want without having to answer to anyone. Unfortunately I have a very low opinion of men and untill that changes I am happy to stay single.

No comments: