Thursday 21 October 2010

Turquoise Kitchen Accessories

Those of you that know me will be well aware of my love for the colour turquoise at the moment.  Because of which I thought I would see what items I could find on the Internet that are this lovely colour.  I found a great site called Boutique Provencale which have many items all in my favourite colour, see below....










Fab Turquoise Corkscrew!
















Fab Turquoise Glasses holder!













Turquoise  Side plates.













Lovely turquoise Beach Bed



















Spotty Turquoise Cutlery set!




















Salad Spoon Server.













Salad Bowl.








Turquoise Lemon Squeezer!





















Turquoise Placemat













Well there you go... A few turquoise kitchen accessories..

No comments: