Sunday 23 October 2016

Fame at last! Thanks Style at Home Magazine.

Earlier this year I had a call from a journalist looking for creative people who might have designed a kitchen or bathroom for a feature in Style at Home mag. As it happens I had designed my kitchen the year before so I happily agreed. I explained I would happily be interviewed as long as the company who installed it were not given a mention. They were cowboys that made me ill and didn't deserve the mention. However after perseverance I got the kitchen I'd designed.  A journalist and photographer came to my home and talked to me about my kitchen. The night before I had painted some flower people green and strategically placed them on display. The write up about me is in Novembers issue of Style at Home. I thought it was going to be a bit more about my creative side and my artwork mentioned more, but they listed my website and since the mag hits the shelves I have had loads of sales and commissions. So thanks Style at Home.












1 comment:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.