Friday 5 December 2014

Ideas for Mums this Christmas

With Christmas on its way fast I am typically late in getting organised.  Mind you as I type I am half way through a new kitchen install which isn't helping much especially as I work from home.  I think a couple of late night shopping trips will be in order soon.   But I really struggling with gifts for my mum.  There is always her favourite perfume but as this costs less than a £10, its the old cheap stuff, I always feel this isn't enough.  It if was the same price as my favourite pefume (Alien) then I'd feel job done, add a box of chocs and sorted.

So this year I am trying to think out of the box and come up with a fab gift which is better than the rest and i think I have got it.  My mum loves Downton Abbey and I know there are a couple of companies which offer reasonable tours. Brit Movie Tour has a number of tours including a London tour found here:  Great for a day out in London: http://britmovietours.com/bookings/downton-abbey-locations-tour-london/

Another reason why I have been in a flap about Christmas is because I have been very busy with my little ceramic sculpture business. For those that dont know I am in the process of developing my art and have been making ceramic flower people for about a year now.  I have been doing a few fairs and sales have picked up with Christmas coming.  I have learn t so much over the past year and will be far more prepared for next year.  The dream is to do it as my one and only job.  Currently I have 3 jobs and that is without counting the numerous jobs I do look after my kids and keep the home in check.  I have no manor or servants downstairs unfortunately.

Here are some recent makes which are available from my website:





If your looking for ideas for mums this Christmas why not take a look at my Ceramic Sculptures for Sale. You can follow me on any of the social media sites #cazamic

No comments: