Monday 16 July 2012

AOSSA Ticket SCAM

DON'T whatever you do buy any tickets from www.aossatickets.com.  They are money grabbing con artists. 

I bought 4 tickets back in February for Madonna at Hyde Park tomorrow.  They haven't come.  With the tickets and my hotel and travel booked I am over £500 out of pocket.  All the emails bounced, when you call you get a message saying "cannot answer due to high volume of calls, call back later".


DON'T BUY FROM AOSSA.

Also after some research there are some other ticket websites to steer well clear of...

www.aossatickets.com (Aossa Tickets)
www.amishowtime.com (AMI Showtime)
www.cityticketservice.com (City Ticket Service) *NEW*
www.gogoboxoffice.com (GOGO Box Office) *NEW*
www.gigsport.com (Gig Sport) *CLOSED*
www.goldstartickets.co.uk (Gold Star Tickets)
www.euroteam.net (Euro Team)
www.blceventtickets.com (BLC Event Tickets)
www.goldticketsonline.co.uk (Gold Tickets)
www.theticketwebsite.net (The Ticket Website)
www.ticketindex.net (Ticket Index) *CLOSED*
www.tickets2allevents.com (Tickets 2 All Events) *FORMERLY GIG SPORT*
www.vipblocktickets.com (VIP Block Tickets)
www.yourticketmarket.com (Your Ticket Market)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Same here. I paid Aossa (or AW Trading) £370 for 2 tickets for Madonna at Hyde Park. They said they would send them 10 days before the event recorded delivery but they've never come.
I've phoned numerous times but can't get through, there's not even an option to hold and wait, you just get cut off.
I've also emailed numerous times to all their email addresses - info, support, bookings etc and the later emails didn't even get through.
I also see today that their "live chat" is surprisingly "offline"
What a disgrace! My advice would be to steer well clear of these people.

Anonymous said...

We had the same problem and no concerty for us tonight. I reported Aossa to Action Fraud who are aware of them and they gave me a crime number to help me get my money back from the bank now that the goods have not been delivered.

http://www.actionfraud.police.uk/

The more people that report them the more likely the police will be willing to investigate. Brighton Trading Standards are also aware of them. One of their Directors appears to have convicted of running a debt collection agency without a licence and now appears to be involved with a bus bar company.

Anonymous said...

I should be at the Madonna concert tonight but I am not because I also bought 'tickets' with Aossa (£300 worth) and didn't receive them. Called all day yesterday to check that the booking confirmation might act as the tickets, but of course no reply to calls or emails. Eventually googled the company name and found many many people have experienced the same fraud. I'll be calling Action Fraud too.