Monday 13 February 2012

Looking forward to my 40th this May!

I have planned lost of things to celebrate reaching 40 this year.  I will be on holiday with some friends for my 40th, she also is 40 around the same time so it will be double celebrations.  I also have tickets for Madonna at Hyde Park this July with a group of friends.  Then I have Blink 182 in June to look forward too.  Also a weekend spa is on the cards, I just need to book it.  So its all rather exciting in the Clayton household.

1 comment:

Eric Lolmaugh said...

Offer For Carolyn Clayton


Hi

I am interested in sending you my own written high quality unique content for your profile and I will need a link back to my client's site, I am interested in sending you 10 articles per month as I got many clients interested in advertising on your website. I can offer you $10 per article and this will be an ongoing project. I hope this makes sense. Please let me know if you are willing to work on a long term relationship.

Remember it is a 10 articles/month deal.
-------------------


--
Best Regards

Eric Lolmaugh

eric.lolmaugh@gmail.com