Thursday 5 January 2012

Lost a stone!

It has only took 8 weeks but I finally have shed a stone.  I have lost every week, and it was on Christmas week that I actually lost half a pound and hit my stone target!  It made my Christmas, especially after a big blow out at Frankie and Benny's on Christmas Eve and all the chocolate and cream I ate!

I am happy but expected to loose it quicker.  Everyone says its harder when you have less to loose and it takes longer but I can't see how. I think if I had consumed less syns and did more exercise I would have lost a good 3lb + a week which means I would be sat here with 1 1/2 stone off which was my target in the beginning.  But I am going through a lazy patch and need my choc syns!   But it proves you can loose weight without starving yourself or going without treats and you don't have to up your exercise.  Like anything in life, what you put into it will have an effect on what you get out of it.  If I had put more in (done exercise, had less syns) I would have got more out of it (lost more each week).

No comments: