Monday 23 January 2012

Diet Update

Diet is going well. Had another 1 1/2 pound weight loss today. I now only have 5 1/2 to reach my target of 11st 4lb. I got a lot of comments today as people think that I am at my target weight and worried that loosing any more will be too much. Well all my life people have told me I am skinny (which I haven't been, only when I was a teenager and dancing every weekend). Not surprisingly I find that it's only my friends who are far heavier than me that say this to me. There may have been times when I got a little too thin in my past but that would have been due to stress or worry.  If I am not happy rather than comfort eat I go the other way.  Anyway I love food too much to go without. Also I have always ate healthily and done exercise and being very tall helps. I can put on a stone without anyone noticing. Loosing another 5 pounds will not show to most people on my frame and I will still be in my healthy BMI scale. At the moment I am classed as healthily but at the top end of the scale. I just want to get to the lower end.

So please people, be happy for me and don't tell ME what I should be. Only I know what is right for me.

No comments: