Thursday 6 January 2011

Astrology - should we believe?

I never used to have much belief in Astrology until I met the English astrologer Patrick Arundell. We have become quite good friends so he often gives me readings.

Well this morning I woke up in a foul mood and I couldn't understand why. The beginning of the week was fine, glad to be back at work after the festive celebrations... but today was different and I couldn't put my finger on why. So I asked Patrick if the planets could offer a solutions and they did. He noticed something straight away. Apparently Transiting Saturn (moving Saturn - structure, discipline) is alongside my Natal Uranus (need for freedom, balance in your life). He said this can drain me out if I have been working hard and not enjoying. Well all I do is work and haven't really got much of a social life. He went on to day that because I am usually very dedicated, it may just be a bit harder to find the spark. Try to narrow your focus, delegate. Love life might not be an easy area, but ironically considering the above, business is set to get better and better. Well I haven't had a love life in years (my choice) and my business is going great , just picked up two new clients this year.

The advice about focusing and delegating was a good one. So I have outsourced some work which should free me up a little in the next month.. His little reading really hit home. It is so accurate its almost spooky.

So if you think astrology is a load of rubbish and can't help us, think again... There is more to it...

Patrick offers many personal readings based on your unique, time date and place of birth.. Follow the links below to see if he can help you the way he did for me today.

Forecast Readings
Soul Mates Reading
12 Months Forecast Reading
12 Month Prediction Reading
2011 Horoscopes - Destiny Revealed

Character Readings
Free Birth Chart
Life Destiny Reading
Cosmic Power Reading
Soul Scope Reading

Young Life Reading

Personality Power


Love Readings
Love Compatibility
Lovers Compatibility Reading
Intimate Lover Report
Lovers Guide
 

No comments: