Friday 23 April 2010

Slow down!

My family and freinds have been telling me to slow down for ages. I never really believed I was over doing it. Well last week I thought I had a mini heart attack. Turns out to be a collapsed lung! I straight away thought it must be due to me smoking. One doctor said it could be smoking but more likely to be from over excertion. They said its common in tall people and athletes. But another Doctor said its common in non smokers and stopping smoking will not stop it happening again! Great! Even so smoking is bad and I need a good excuse to give up so have been to quit clinic.

Also I am going to slow down, I work all day and rarely take breaks! Well next week I am having 15 mins in morning, 15 in afternoon and an hour for lunch! Got to look after myself I guess. Shame it takes something scarey and not so nice to push us into action.

Watch this space, I hope to post as a non smoker very soon. D day is Monday next!

No comments: