Wednesday 11 November 2009

Finally the news is talking some sence

The past couple of weeks I have seen a lot of my ideas and oppinions being expressed in the news. Today they are talking about a body MOT every 5 years. About bloody time. I have been talking about this for years. For me it's common sense.

Another issue which has been in the news is about Prof Nutt saying cannabis is less harmful than alcohol or nicotine and had been reclassified for political reasons. Of course it had, it's politics. It's all crap. The government haven't a clue - WHY - because many are all depended on the legal drugs alchol and or tobacco and couldn't possibly entertain the idea that their drug of choice is more harmful than illegal cannabis.

The home secretary should have been sacked not Prof Nutt. It's no wonder 3 more government advisers have resigned.

WAKE UP WORLD! This country does my head in at times. I feel like I am living in a world which hasn't evolved as it should and why - POLITICS. Pathetic!

No comments: