Sunday 28 June 2009

Still loving demonstrating at Coalport!

Having worked at Coalport China Museum for the past 4 years on a part time basis I can still actually say I still love it. It's the worst paid job I have had but the most fun. I don't do if for the money, I do it because I love it. Sitting there therapeutically making flowers all day while lots of people from around the country and world wonder past is great. Most stop and talk and are amazed at these little flowers I create and give me lots of praise. It is the nicest, relaxing, ego boosting job I have every had. I always enjoy it and come away on top of the world. It is like playschool for me, sitting there playing with clay and showing off - oh and talking!

So roll on the 18th of July when I will be back there to make another couple hundred flowers.

If you have artistic tendencies but don't use it I recommend you find an outlet. I have never been so happy since I "found clay" as it were and use it to get my creative needs met.

No comments: