Tuesday 10 March 2009

Andrew Grant - Looser!

Horray for the CSA! I finally got my £5 a week maintenance arrears from my pathetic ex Andrew Grant (time to name and shame). Woo woo, I can now go and buy my son..... jack shit!

I think it's time he (the looser) got himself educated and got a decent job. His business isn't doing very well according to them which isn't suprising! He's a cowboy through and through. It's a good job I have the brains to earn decent money as my son would have to go without.

Bring on the American laws. Over there if you don't pay maintenance you don't see. I think that's fair. It might make the looser pay for his son rather than dodging it. Bloody hell Andrew, the CSA say you can only afford £5 a week but you can't even manage to pay that without the debt collectors getting on your back!

L O O S E R !

No comments: